Monday, January 2, 2012

FAMILY QUALITY TIME DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON



The holiday season could bring us mixed emotions such as excitement, hope, worry and of course, fatigue. It was very tiring because we spent so much money and energy from the office and school parties in December up to the New Year celebration. Once again our pouches are empty to the max for we spent so much for foods, shopping and leisure that makes us pout in January. And we just ask ourselves, where did all my money go?
But the happiness we experienced with our loved ones this past season couldn't match with anything else either money or material things. The holiday season is a wonderful time because it serves as a family reunion or get-together for the Filipino family. Nothing can compare to the family bonding, proving that the Filipino has very close family ties.


I and my family spent a lot of quality time with my father and siblings with their own family. This event will not be completed without the most awaited parlor games that my nieces and nephews truly enjoyed especially the prizes they got. We had so much fun in my father’s place that surely made him happy. 

But what no good was I ate a lot because no one can resist the delicious food that surrounds us during the holiday season, right?


Now, I feel so exhausted. Whew! At last, the holiday season is over! (",)



No comments:

Post a Comment