Sunday, December 4, 2011

I LOVE PLAYING GUITAR




Want to learn to play the guitar? In fact, I tried to refresh my guitar lesson last past few days… I guess, it’s not too late for me to pursue my interest. There is a misconception that upon reaching age of 40, people particularly women should already be satisfied with what they already know and that instead of trying to learn new things. Other people said that trying to learn these ‘new things’ should only be done by youngsters. But for me, I keep on trying to improve the knowledge and skills that I already possess.  Basically, I have only proven that I should not stop doing the things that could make me happy and relax... I really love music and it is my life! 
   



Music can bring me a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Since high school days, playing the guitar is what I have always wanted to do but I never had the chance and time to fulfill it. And I think, it's not too late yet. As a matter of fact, I can proudly say that I have learned so quickly... I enjoy singing along karaoke or videoke but I have found out that guitar playing is more enjoyable. I am having fun with it.


Arrggg!!! My fingers began to swell and I can’t press the strings even a little bit harder.




 "MUSIC is the LANGUAGE of the SOUL... and LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC is NO LIFE at ALL!"




No comments:

Post a Comment