Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bhebhe: TILL WE MEET AGAIN!




I thought you would be with me forever
But now I know you won't…
I'm missing you my dear sister
So, I wrote this lines for YOU

Bhe, why did you leave me so soon?
I always cry when I hear your whispering voice...
Thought of losing you I didn't seem to understand,
That’s why I can’t move out from the stage of denial.
Sometimes I wonder why God had been taken you away from me,
For He knew that you were still young and full of dreams...
You know before you went away, I could not bear seeing you with tears,
Afraid that sooner or later you’re going to leave.

I will always remember you my dear sister,
I will never forget you for being YOU.
Your memories will remain in my heart forever...
Goodbye my everdearest sister… 
Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment