Monday, September 7, 2009

TRUE FRIEND???



I've been a friend with someone when I was in high school. After 20 years, we met again sometime in 2006. She claims that she is still my good friend, but she has never acted like one. She hurts me in simple words as like as a double edged sword that really makes me wounded. How I wish that I could settle it as soon as possible just to make her stop from posting "sarcastic articles" in FS bulletin. I know... that is her "hypocrite way" to insult me. As a matter of fact, I would like to put a period on it so that I could have peace of mind and would never be hurt anymore. But I am trapped in circumstances that I couldn't even able to move.



This is my message to her:

"I just want you to know that if I've ever done anything to you then I'm really so sorry. I'm sincerely apologetic." But don’t be so worried because the “thing” that always urge you to post a “copied articles” (which most of the time are truly “meaningful”) would be settled sooner or later... But when that time comes, our friendship will also be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment