Wednesday, August 5, 2009

COMMON SENTIMENTS of a WOMAN

Some men don’t feel that they frequently hurt their partners… A man could hurt his wife unconsciously but most of the time, some men do it intentionally. Whatever it is, both could just make their relationship failed at the end…

Why does a woman feel so exasperated with her husband? I think there are some reasons why a woman feels this way... One of them is lack of communication even they are just living in one roof. This could make them both possibly numb, especially her husband... Knowingly that men are naturally less impressionable or vulnerable than women. The other one, a woman feels that she’s not important to her husband because instead of having a romantic conversation, they always talk about bills and what are they going to eat for the coming days which usually make the latter feels so irritated. Perhaps the husband is the breadwinner and his partner is just a plain housewife. But I think that would not be a valid reason for him to take his wife for granted. Women are delicate or more sensitive and sentimental than men. A man must know how to handle his woman for a good and everlasting relationship. So guys, don’t let your wives feel that you don’t really care about them anymore…That all you cared and think about is your financial situation and you allowed it to control your behavior in a way that it will make you feel so upset and desperate. Money must not be an issue in a relationship.

This is just what I usually observed between a man and a woman… When the wife tries to ask her husband what is the real score between them, the latter gets so aggravated. His usual dialogue is; "what are you talking about?"

One of my female friends shared her sentiments about her husband… She told me that her man talks to her like she is stupid with a very little respect. "Akala ko ang napangasawa ko ay ang siyang magiging katuwang ko sa hirap at ginhawa habang buhay...A man who will make me happy and complete as a woman but I was wrong. I may be looked good and poised but I lied to myself because deep inside I am terribly lonely and slowly dying. I feel sick mentally, emotionally and physically", she narrated. Obviously, there’s no more harmony in their relationship which I believed my buddy doesn’t truly deserved because she does her part as her husband’s partner and a mother of their kids. She gives him all the moral support he needed but still, it is not enough and never appreciated. In a relationship, “give and take” is a MUST.

This is a big question in my mind… Why there are men who don’t understand the wants or the needs of their partners?

No comments:

Post a Comment