Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NO ETHICS


I am just blogging what came across my mind this morning… It is about male Special Education student who have no ethics. What is ethics and why it is important? According to the dictionary, "Ethics is the branch of study dealing with what is the proper course of action for man." It is important because it helps us to interact and live in a functional way.
When I've posted on Facebook that I am looking for a male shadow teacher for my child, somebody wrote a comment that he is also interested. I asked him for his cellular phone number, so that we can talk. He sent me his number to my Facebook inbox. But when I text him twice, he didn't reply. I tried several times to call him up but yet he rejected my calls. But still waiting for him to text me back because I was just thinking that he's just too busy during that time... After a week, I sent him a message that "if he's no longer interested, just tell me and surely I will understand him..." But until now, I didn't hear anything from him. I was surprised this morning when I have found out that we are no longer 'connected' on Facebook.
Hey, young man! You don't know how to deal with people. Paano yan, pag nakapagtapos ka na ng iyong pag-aaral, kaya mo kayang ihandle ang mga students mo na may espesyal na pangangailangan? Paano mo kaya sila maihahandle ng tama at mahusay kung ganyan ang attitude mo? Sa ngayon pa nga lang mukhang mainitin na iyong ulo! And it seems like that you don't know how to respect people older than you kaya hindi na nakakapagtaka kung paano ka makitungo sa iyong mga kaklase? Akala ko pa naman magaling ka, marami talagang namamatay sa maling akala. At saka magkaiba ang tunay na magaling sa naggagaling-galingan. Para sa akin magaling kang ‘bossy’.
Ethics keep us from doing what is wrong. If anyone has no ethics, he/she will always do the wrong thing. A person with a strong code of ethics definitely will do the right thing. In many ways, ethics can be more important than any other rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment