Tuesday, November 11, 2014

JUST IGNORE THE CIRCUMSTANCES


I have not been informed that we will have a meeting this afternoon... All I know is we have to dismiss our classes 15 minutes earlier than the usual dismissal time because too many students from other section have been fused into our classes.

I was about to take the passenger jeepney when our clerk (riding the yellow cab) told me that we will have a meeting in the conference hall. I got off from the jeep but unfortunately, I felt dizzy. Perhaps, it was because of the hypertension attack. So instead to go back to our school, I just took the tricycle to get home. 

I feel so exhausted... Although I took my medicine already but have no appetite for my lunch. I would rather take a nap instead...

What happened today? I just ignore it! But there is always one thing in my mind... Do I belong?


Photo by: searchpp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment